Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My first post!


This post features a rather small part of my collection. This is stuff that I've managed to find and photograph! There are variations to some of the stuff here that I've seem to have misplaced however =(( Rawr. Makes me sad just thinking about it. Anyway, enjoy!



My sister bought this for me recently, it's actually an apple notepad complete with the stalk and the packagingish thing that protects the fruit from getting brusied when its being shipped!



Oh, comes with a paper clip too!



The white foam packagingish thing!



The apple notepad when it's all fanned out



With the stalk!



In the packaging! Couldn't manage to fan the notepad out properly while putting it in the packaging though!



This is the pear variation which my sister also bought!



Super cooool- in the packaging!



I really fell in love with this when I saw it! It's soooo cuteeee



An apple bag!



Inside!



It even comes with a strap!!



This was a birthday present from my two wonderful friends- one of whom remembered that I liked this =DD



Coming out of the packaging!



A giant cookie cushion!!!



Nooommms!



Chocolate pill boxes! Dark and milk chocolate colours =D



All 5 parts of the pill boxes can be opened!



=D



Hmmmm can you guess what this is?



Chocolate mirror!!



=D



Another chocolate box =D



This one's milk chocolate! I can't find my dark chocolate one! =(



Pencil box!!






Chocolate pie! Another birthday present :)



Looks super cute and yummy... but what is it you ask?



=O



Lip balm!! It even looks like chocolateeee.



This, I love! It's memo pads (apparently. I've never opened them cos I can't bear to =X)




It even comes with product information! Like the nutritional info found on the sides of food packaging



I bought 4 flavours- Orange, Green Tea, Grape, and Honey :D



Memo Pad- 200s



"Fresh without refrigeration" -Super cutee.



Grape shaped notepad!



Red grapes to be exact.



This is a pink cap, another birthday present! My friend's reason for buying this was cos of Singapore's weather =D



=D



It's actually a coin purse!



The apple notepad can almost totally fit into it.



HAMBURGER BOX!!



I really love this!!! I have a round one as well, but I don't know where it is =(



Lettuce and meat!



Top layer- between the bun and the lettuce!



2nd layer- between the lettuce and the meat!



Bottom layer- between the meat and the bottom of the bun! Super awesome and spacious. I think it's perfect for packing a teriyaki chicken rice lunch or something!



Almost all my favourite animals! =D



But what is it? Hmm...



HMM...



=O



OMG! It's a marker!!



:S



And if you look carefully, there's a button there and in the video below you can see what it does!





End of the 1st post! Hope you like the stuff here =DD


Check out my other blog at http://theidealisticdelegate.blogspot.com

And follow me on twitter @idealist__ !

No comments:

Post a Comment