Tuesday, June 15, 2010


This is my 2nd post featuring more stuff from my collection! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee =)



Starting off with a little childhood memory of sorts =) crayons!



These are a set of crayon erasers!



Are you hungry? This chocolate cream-filled biscuit sure looks yummyyy!



Nomms!



Even the back has such detail. But what is it!



It's a biscuit mirror!!



Another chocolate item in my collection!



This was bought by my mommy =)



It's a notebook!



AND THIS! I found the chocolate pencil box I misplaced! =DD



Contrasting it to the milk chocolate pencil box featured in the 1st post



Milk chocolate and dark chocolate =)



THIS IS REALLY CUTE. Whee.



Dessert erasers!



I wanna eatttt itttt



=)



This is really cool! Ichoc =D And it's also organic!



I bought all 4 flavours there were available!



Milk chocolate with caramel crisp
White chocolate with mango
White chocolate with licorice
Milk chocolate
=))))



Hmm?



A bottle of pills?



=O



=D It's little capsules that have little pieces of paper in it. You can write little love notes and give it to your boyfr or girlfr!



Yet another apple item in my collection!



An apple sharpener!



Oink Oink!



It's a piggy sharpener!







Oink!



Oh? Didn't I show this already?



Nope!! The one featured in my 1st post is the big burger lunchbox! This one is the little one =)



And it also has layers just like the big burger lunchbox!
With erasers in it!



The 'drink' and 'ice cream' erasers!



It's actually a sharpener!!! =D




This is the end of the 2nd post =D Hope you have liked the stuff here so far!


Remember to check out my main blog http://theidealisticdelegate.blogspot.com and also follow me on twitter @idealist__

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment